Tuesday, March 30, 2010

C/O 2019

Saturday was a hectic day, BUT I have been wanting to get my kids their pics done since picture day at school passed! I don't care anyways, because I never like the way school photos come out! Plus they're expensive, and you have NO options! But my kids got a fresh hair cut anyways so that at least when other kids see their class picture they don't remember my boys as some homeless harried dirtballs! :) And the class picture is a whole other "issue" with me. I'm not sure if it's just my kids' school, or not, but I HATE how they just put individual photos of each kid onto an 8x10, and that's supposed to be the "class" picture. I remember when the kids had to stand together, and smile all at once. I liked those ones better. They have more feeling, more character! Any whoo, Here are my chil'ren...
Photobucket
Elijah's got to be the HARDEST child on the face of the earth to capture a decent photograph of! When I say smile, he smiles and closes his eyes, when I say "no, open your eyes, he opens his eyes, and stops smiling, then when I finally get him to do both he's completely looking the other way. He is just not a natural when it comes to the camera. As soon as the lens points his way, a wierd boy comes out who doesn't understand what a regular face looks like. He's known for his cuteness, but you wouldn't know it by his "outtakes", and trust me, there are plenty!
Photobucket
But I actually did get a coupld decent ones. You should of seen me on the other end of the camera, acting a fool all jumpy and squeeky! Whatever works... Whatever works.
Photobucket
I accidentaly took this one when I was trying to get my settings on my camera right. I just liked the colors, and the background, and how you couldn't see anyone's face.
Photobucket
She wasn't supposed to be in any, but she insisted on getting in my way! So I figured, hey, she's there, my camera's out, might as well. She was not at all dressed for pics, and her hair wasn't done, she had no shoes on, and slobber down the front of her shirt. But I like it. She was trying to eat those flowers too by the way...
Photobucket
Ahh.... Gabe.... He's a natural. He's always been a little model. I'd put him in modeling if I didn't worry about his "attitude" Seriously, this kid LOVES to pose. He has all his own ideas, and outfits in mind. He knows what he wants it to look like, and he's not afraid to tell me "no mom, take the picture from down there" FOR REALS!!! He tells me which angle to shoot! Crazy kid...
Photobucket
I can't complain tho. He makes portrait photography look easy. It is easy with him... He does everything for me. Love this guy. He's growing up too fast.
Photobucket
Again ladies and gents, He does his own posing...
Photobucket
I din't mean for their "school" pics to come out all senior portraits ish... They just did.
Photobucket
Well, that's all for now... MORE TO COME!

0 comments: